An easily reachable endpoint to have a calendar to look at. No signup, no setup, no
downloads, no flash and very little features. Perfect when you want to show a calendar and
talk about dates when sharing your screen in a presentation or meeting.
- Mark dates with four different colors.
- Marked dates are saved in your browser's local storage, so they survive restarts.
- Right click on a date to quickly copy the data in several useful formats.
- Dark mode, for the rest of you guys.
- Hotkeys for common actions. Hit ? for quick help.
- Remove all marks with a single click.
A simple UI to help convert times in various time zones. Powered by moment.js, so is aware
of all changes to timezones, DST updates etc. No signup, no setup, no downloads, no flash
and very little features. Perfect when you want to discuss time zones with a global team and
sharing your screen in a presentation or meeting.
- Click on a number in the time of any time zone and hit up/down arrows to step.
- Changing the time/date of one time zone updates all the other times.
- Time zone list is saved in your browser's local storage so survives restarts.